This course looks at student success as a step-by-step process, andthe first step is planning. To plan effectively, you need to know what your goals are for each course and each unit, as well as what you are expected to do and what resources you will have. From there you can develop a Study Plan and begin to take a first look at your readings.
By the end of this unit, you should be able to:
- Break your class and unit into Goals, Tasks, and Resources
- Build a Study Plan for each unit
- Explain how to manage study time effectively
- Effectively preview Resources for each unit
- Develop your own set of unit questions